Our products work the first time and the thousandth time.
Tornado Combustion Technologies Inc. is dedicated to the development and implementation of a successful quality systems program for all our manufactured products and strives to continually improve its effectiveness.
We are committed to maintaining a high standard of quality within all aspects of the design and fabrication process.
Tornado has an accredited QA/QC Program registered with the Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA), the local pressure equipment safety authority, and we hold the following certifications:
- U Stamp – Unfired Pressure Vessels ASME
- S Stamp – Fired Boilers (Steam Generators) ASME
- PP Stamp – Power Piping ASME
- A Stamp – Power Boiler Assembly at plant and field sites ASME
- R Stamp – Code shop/field repairs ASME
- Section I – Power Boilers ASME
- Section VIII-1 – Pressure Vessels ASME
- NB – The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- B31.1 – Pressure and Boiler External Piping ASME
- CWB Certification
- B31.3 – Pressure and Process Piping ASME